Homes for Sale in Hayes Barton, Raleigh, NC
Customers who looked in Hayes Barton also created these searches:
About Hayes Barton
Hayes Barton is located northwest of downtown Raleigh and was designed to blend community and nature by offering parks and natural space within the neighborhood. It is a historic neighborhood that was built in the 1920s with various house styles such as Georgian, Tudor, Craftsman, Colonial and Bungalow. Hayes Barton offers a true residential urban experience with great history and modern conveniences.
Hayes Barton Homes:
- Square Footage ranges from 1,500-over 3,500sq ft
- Prices vary from $200,000-over $2million
- Lot Sizes range from .26-.5 acres
Map of Hayes Barton in Raleigh, NC
Hayes Barton Features
- Close proximity to Cameron Village, NC Museum of Art and downtown Raleigh
- Trendy unique shops and restaurants along with iconic places like Hayes Barton Pharmacy and Rialto Theatre make this area have something to appeal to all ages.
- Hayes Barton Café and Dessertery offers a nostalgic 1940s dining experience, widely known for their award-winning desserts! http://imaginarystudioonline.com/hayes/