Homes for Sale in Cameron Park, Raleigh, NC
Most Popular Searches for Cameron Park Neighborhood, Raleigh, NC
About Cameron Park
Cameron Park is located in Raleigh, NC. This historic neighborhood was developed between 1910-1935 with homes styles varying from Georgian, Tudor and Mission Revival. Originally platted in the early 20th century and marketed as an “upscale streetcar suburb” with access to downtown. Most of the houses in the community have relatively small yards but offer mature trees and landscaping which gives privacy.
Cameron Park Homes:
- Square Footage ranges from 1,500-4,000sq ft
- Prices vary from $275,000-$1,000,000
- Lot sizes range from 0-.25 acres
Map of Cameron Park in Raleigh, NC
Cameron Park Features
- Upscale suburb aimed to entice upper middle class.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985- http://rhdc.org/cameron-park-historic-district
- Located close to NC State, downtown Raleigh and Cameron Village shopping center.
- Walking distance to many schools and city parks.
- Cameron Park Neighborhood Association formed in 1972 and its members include everyone over the age of 18 that owns property in Cameron Park. More information including bylaws, leaders and meetings can be found on their website http://www.cpral.com/