Homes for Sale in Drewry Hills and Bellevue Terrace, Raleigh, NC
Most Popular Searches for Drewry Hills and Bellevue Terrace Neighborhoods, Raleigh, NC
About Drewry Hills and Bellevue Terrace
Drewry Hills and Bellevue Terrace are located in Raleigh, NC and are well established neighborhoods. This area of Raleigh is wooded and “hilly” with tall trees, mature landscaping and curving streets. The homes were mostly built in the 1950s but some were added in the 2000s. Home styles include ranches, split levels and two-story. Most of the homes are traditional and bungalow and offer a great mix of old and new. The houses in these neighborhoods are set on large lots and offer spacious floorplans.
Drewry Hills and Bellevue Terrace Homes:
- Square footage ranges from 1,600-6,500sq ft
- Prices vary from $200,000 up through $700,000
- Lot Size ranges from .26-.5 acres
Drewry Hills and Bellevue Terrace Features
- Conveniently located close to North Hills shopping and restaurants, Crabtree Valley Mall and downtown Raleigh
- The neighborhoods are close to many area parks featuring tennis courts, playgrounds, baseball facilities and walking trails. They also have direct access to Raleigh Greenway System.