Homes for Sale in North Hills Neighborhood, Raleigh, NC
Most Popular Searches for North Hills and Chestnut Hills Neighborhoods, Raleigh, NC
About North Hills and Chestnut Hills
North Hills is recognized as one of Raleigh’s best mixed-use developments. In 2004, Kane Realty purchased North Hills mall and completely revitalized it with a “Live, Work, Play” concept. The Mall has been a huge success to say the least. As a result, North Hills and Chestnut Hills have become highly sought-after neighborhoods due to their location.
North Hills and Chestnut Hills Homes:
- Square Footage ranges from 1,600 to over 3,500sq ft
- Prices vary from $250,000 to $750,000
- Lot Sizes range from .35-.5 acres
North Hills and Chestnut Hills Features
- Located less than 5 miles from I440 and I540. Close to downtown Raleigh.
- North Hills outdoor shopping center is a convenient amenity within walking distance. It offers a fantastic mix of retail, entertainment, commercial and residential space. This popular spot is not only perfect for shopping and dining but is often hosting live concerts, farmer’s markets and festivals. http://visitnorthhills.com/
- With the resurgence of the redevelopment of North Hills Mall, ‘tear-downs’ have become common in these areas and the prices of new homes range from $600,000-$750,000.
- North Hills Club is a membership swim and tennis club in the North Hills neighborhood. The facility has twenty- two tennis courts, a pro-tennis shop, a large pool with a slide and diving board. The clubhouse includes a fitness center, restaurant, lounge, activity room for children, an executive meeting room and ballroom. https://www.northhillsclub.com/
- North Hills was profiled as one of five great neighborhoods in Raleigh by HGTV. http://www.greatamericancountry.com/places/local-life/great-neighborhoods-in-raleigh