Homes for Sale in Quail Hollow and Eastgate Neighborhoods, Raleigh, NC
Most Popular Searches for Quail Hollow and Eastgate Neighborhoods, Raleigh, NC
About Quail Hollow and Eastgate
Quail Hollow and Eastgate are located just north of Raleigh, NC. They are wooden, suburban communities with the convenience of being close to a major city. Quail Hollow and Eastgate are located along the banks of Big Branch Creek and Millbrook Roads. The Homes in this area were built from the 1960s to the late 1990s. Home styles include split levels, ranches and two-story houses.
Quail Hollow and Eastgate Homes:
- Square Footage ranges from 1,500-3,800sq ft.
- Prices vary from $200,000 to over $400,000
- Lot Sizes range from .26-.5 acres
Quail Hollow and Eastgate Features
- In close proximity to some of the area’s best shopping including North Hills shopping mall and Crabtree Valley Mall.
- Eastgate Park is within walking distance from Quail Hollow. It features a playground, basketball and tennis court, picnic shelters and a multi-purpose field.
- Quail Hollow Swim & Tennis Club offers their members year-round activities and entertainment. The facility includes a clubhouse with a full kitchen, pool, cabana, snack bar and tennis courts. http://quailhollowswimandtennis.com/